Selected Academic Papers
Invited Papers, Conference Presentations and Testimony
- “Economics and Government Policy.” Panel Discussion with Edward P. Lazear, Randall S. Kroszner, and Lawrence H. Summers, Honoring Gary S. Becker: A Conference, Chicago, IL, February 11, 2011.
- “The Management Education Industry.” AACSB Annual Deans Conference Plenary Session with Deans Christine Poon, Joseph Thomas, and Andrew Policano, Phoenix, Arizona, February 20, 2011.
- “U.S. Business Schools and the MBA: A Long Perspective.” EFMD Annual Meeting of Deans and Directors, Lyon, France, January 25, 2011.
- “Digging Out of the Deficit.” Executive Roundtable Panel Discussion with Governors Tim Pawlenty (MN), Donald Carcieri (RI), Mark Sanford (SC), Robert McDonnell (VA), and John Kasich, Candidate for Governor (OH), Cincinnati, Ohio, September 20, 2010.
- “Corporate Governance.” Inside Counsel’s 10th Annual Super Conference, invited panel. Chicago, IL, May 25, 2010.
- “Proof of Common Impact in Antitrust Litigation: The Value of Regression Analysis.” George Mason 13th Annual Symposium on Antitrust Law, February 4, 2010; Analysis Group Seminar, New York, NY, October 20, 2010.
- “The Future of §2 Enforcement.” Antitrust Section of the New York State Bar Association, Annual Meeting, January 28, 2010.
- “Global Antitrust Enforcement.” Center for Public Studies (Santiago, Chile), September 2009.
- “Globalization of Management Education.” AACSB Dean’s Conference, San Francisco, CA, February 5, 2009.
- “The Role of Economic Experts in Class Certification in the United States.” The American Bar Association Section of Antitrust Law Trial Practice Committee, June 17, 2008.